This is an event organised by the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, an agency of the Government of Singapore.
Use of Data
If you provide us with personal data in relation to the event:
- Where appropriate, we may share necessary data with other Government Agencies, so as to improve the discharge of public functions, and to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We may share your personal data with non-Government entities that have been authorised to carry out specific Government services. We will NOT share your personal data with other non-Government entities without your consent except where such sharing complies with the law..
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data that you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
Protection of Data
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
Through this event, you may come into contact non-Government entities whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other entities and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those entities.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection, policies and procedures; or.
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided directly to us in the past..
- “Government Agency” refers to an Organ of State, Ministry, Department or Statutory Board.
- ”Non-Government entity” refers to a person other than a Government Agency.
- “Personal data” shall have the same meaning as its definition in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).